Health is a social wellbeing of people to live healthy both physically and mentally. It is also refers as the ability to carry, to recover and bounce back from sickness. Healthy life is what is expected of everybody, but due to what most people are facing today; the economic hardship which makes some people to bounce back from living a healthy life.
If you want to live a healthy life, you must try as much as possible to see your doctor once a while , go for check up to know if your body system is ok or not. Once you do this, you will not have any problem pertaining to health.
Do not wait until you start noticing any symptom, because the more you wait, the more the illness will be developing in your body, and that is when it will get worse. Health they say, is a greatest wealth so, you as a human being need to maintain your health to live long. Take your medications regularly as prescribed by your doctor. Once you did what that is expected of you to live healthy, it will be hard for you to be sick.
What one can do to maintain a healthy living?
- Know the kind of alcohol you take and limit it: Too much intake of alcohol damage someone’s liver. It causes diseases to your body, such as cancer, throat, and pancreas cancer. Both men and women should limit the level of alcohol they are taking.
- Skin Protection: Too much exposure of your body can cause skin cancer, it is better that you limit the time you spent in sun. Put on a protective cloth and face cap or hats whenever you are outside. Make use of sun blocks on your skin, it protects your skin and helps prevent skin cancer.
- Regular Exercise: Regular exercise makes you to improve on your health, it lessen fat on your body by making you to lose weight. Exercise prevents diabetes, heart disease, and colon cancer. It reduces depression.
- Eat Health: Taking a good and balanced diet help one to lose weight and lower the level of cholesterol on your body. Whatever you eat linked to your health. Taking a healthier food enables you to avoid some sicknesses such as stroke, diabetes and heart disease.
- Practice Safe Sex: During sexual intercourse, the both partner have to use protection to avoid sexually transmitted disease. Safe sex is good for your health both physical and emotional.
- Lose weight if you are overweight: Overweight causes obesity so, to reduce the fats in your body you have to exercise your body, avoid fatty foods, and reduce the calorie foods you take. Once you adjust the kind of food you took, you will see yourself free and fitted.