Habits simply mean the small decisions you make and actions you perform every day. Whenever we discuss better habit, it means our life today is essentially the sum of your habits. How in shape or out of shape you are? A result of your habit, how successful or unsuccessful you are? A result of your habits.
In most cases, a better habit is what you repeatedly do for good. (I.e what you spend time thinking about and doing each day ultimately forms the person you are, the things you believe, and the personality that you portray. Everything is written about –form procrastination and productivity to strength and nutrition starts with better habits. Remember when you learn to transform your habits; you can transform your life.
SOME SCIENTIFIC WAY TO DEVELOP BETTER HABITS
When it comes to growing your career, being healthy, or simply living a balanced life, developing better habits seems to be the key. That is why there are books, articles, blogs, and podcast all dedicated to examining the habits of successful people. Those scientific ways are;
- Understand How Habits Are Formed: It is important to realize that, as far as our brains are concerned, we should understand in three dimensions, and they are; a cue which signals to your brain a behaviour should take place.
- A Routine: these essential component understand how better habit formed is the action that you perform in response. While the third is.
- The Reward: which is the positive feeling associated with the task of performing life of momentary feeling of being entertained.
- Pick A Routine: It means to develop a better schedule for you? Whatever it is, make sure it’s something with a clear focus. It’s so tempting to create vague, general goals such as “lose weight” or” be more organized”, but by picking precise routines to work on such workout three times a week or keep a daily planner. It becomes much easier to attach corresponding cues and rewards.
- Establish A Clear Reward: If you are trying to create a good habit, scientifically speaking, you need to treat yourself. A reward can legitimately be anything either a piece of chocolate, a half-hour of revision, a feeling of accomplishment as long as it is something you actually want now and will want again later, that is, whatever brings you joy, go ahead and make it happen.
- Override Your Bad Habit: Remember once a habit is formed. It exists permanently in your brain forever. But you can actually restructure your preexisting bad habits, keeping your cues and rewards the same and simply changing up your routines. For example, if you snack at your desk because you are bored, instead of trying taking a quick or chatting with a co-worker. The cue stays the same, the reward stays the same, but instead of an unhealthy routine, suddenly you are using your craving to ignite constructive behaviour. I mean, talk about turning a negative into positive with a small adjustment, your good bad habit can actually become good once.
- Plug into A Community: At a certain point, it’s tempting to just throw in the towel. That’s why duhiga suggest joining a community that will help you achieve your goals. Whenever it’s a group of fellow bloggers, a religious organization, and a volunteer team. There is nothing like partnering with other likeminded people. Its allow you to say, “If she can do it, it can it, and once you believe you can, you will.
How to build a better habit and break bad once:
- Increase your habit in very small ways: success is a simple discipline, practised every day while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. One percent improvement adds up surprisingly fast. So, to do one per cent declines. Rather than trying to do something amazing from the beginning, start small and gradually improve, so that your will power and motivation will increase, which will make it easier to stick to your habit for good.
- As you build up, break a habit into chunks: If you continue adding one per cent each day, then you will find yourself increasing very quickly within two or three months. It is important to keep each habit reasonable so that you can maintain and make behaviour as easy as possible to accomplish.
- When you slip, get back on track quickly: Some people make mistakes, commit errors, and get off track just like everyone else. The difference is that they get back on track as quickly as possible. Take a sure drastic step of what will prevent your habit from happening and how you can bounce back on track.
Ways to break bad habits:
- By simply removing yourself from an environment that triggers all of your old habits, you can make it easier to break bad habits and build new ones.
- By establishing a bright line for what the rule is saying and what it is not saying, most of us could benefit from setting brighter lines in our personal and professional lives.
- By replacing your bad habits with a healthier behaviour that addresses that same need. If you’re expect yourself to simply cut out bad habits without replacing them, then, you will have certain needs that will be unmet and it’s going to be hard to stick to a routine of just don’t do it for long.